5.27.2010

Seasons

“ Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana! 
-Groucho Marx




Each year Spring is always the trickster...teasing us with the thought of summer, driving us all nearly mad with it's incessant rain, mud, and random bits of sun. This is true indeed. However, let's all try to stay rather sane by partaking in other amusing distractions. Such as these delightful oxymoronic and sarcastic phrases from Groucho Marx. Brought to you ever so graciously by the Sarcasm Society. They would love to hear what you think. 


"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five."



"From the moment I picked up your book until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it."

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."

"I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll be glad to make an exception."

"Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?"

"Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read."

No comments:

Post a Comment