5.04.2010

Another cup



"A morning without coffee is like something without ...
 something else."







Instant coffee is all they drink in Australia, I swear. 
It's actually pretty good, as long as your ratios are right.
I'm not a coffee snob, and most days any kind will do.
Except anything that ends with "chino" "appe" or "ocha."
Why is this post about coffee?
Well, it's finals week. I feel like I'm missing something....
Like there's some huge project I haven't
worked on yet...oh wait. That's right now. 
The 40 paged book I thought would be so easy
to "throw" together with some words is
turning out not so easy. 
Yes, you can say "I told you so."
Furthermore, I showed up to a Philosophy of Animals
final yesterday...an hour and a half late. 
The funny thing was, I thought I was there early. 
Always, always, double check final exam times. 
Always. 
That, and maybe I do need another cup of coffee. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about your final yesterday - that can happen so easily with the abnormal final times for each class. Hope you still got to take it! Good luck w/ your final project; I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prescribe one j-u-s-t right cup of coffee, one warm, cozy spot by a sunny window, and one cute and cuddly philosophical cat to ponder life's "final" (get it?) moments. Oh yeah, one Day-Timer, too!

    ReplyDelete